Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    I never knew of the $3 hot dogs. I hope they’re not canned Vienna sausages
    The $3 hot dogs are surprisingly good. They are better than the cheap hot dogs in American stadiums I've been to and those people take their hot dogs seriously, especially on hot dog night.

I mean it's a $3 hot dog so don't expect to write home, but they are surprisingly tasty. So are the footlongs.

Why go to the concession stands anymore, anyway? You can order food right to your seat!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 723
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Attended what is, surprising to me, my first Argonaut regular season home game at BMO. I had previously attended 2016 Grey Cup and 2017 Eastern Final.

Had a good time. Really enjoyed being in a my home teams stadium watching my team again.

The Bad - Sales rep don't know their own stadium - Requested seats with only 1-2 steps so mostly assessable, so was given seats east side, mid-field row 11. Sure there is an entrance tunnel, but only after your walk up 15 or so steps. - So MLSE don't know their own stadium? we were moved to Row "1" near the north endzone wheelchair seating. So really couldn't "watch" much of the game anyways.

May go back later this year however. We'll see.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    Attended what is, surprising to me, my first Argonaut regular season home game at BMO. I had previously attended 2016 Grey Cup and 2017 Eastern Final.

Had a good time. Really enjoyed being in a my home teams stadium watching my team again.

The Bad - Sales rep don't know their own stadium - Requested seats with only 1-2 steps so mostly assessable, so was given seats east side, mid-field row 11. Sure there is an entrance tunnel, but only after your walk up 15 or so steps. - So MLSE don't know their own stadium? we were moved to Row "1" near the north endzone wheelchair seating. So really couldn't "watch" much of the game anyways.

May go back later this year however. We'll see.
    Use the seat map and find the exact seats you want, then call to order those specific seats. Never leave stuff like that in the hands of others.

New Fan
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I don't know if it's creepy, shayman, but I've been double billed twice so far this season. That never happened when I could pay cash. Got it straightened out both times, but it's a hassle and I shouldn't need to check the credit card app after I get home.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumble1971 View Post
    I don't know if it's creepy, shayman, but I've been double billed twice so far this season. That never happened when I could pay cash. Got it straightened out both times, but it's a hassle and I shouldn't need to check the credit card app after I get home.
    I know we're getting way off topic here - but see if your credit card offers to send you text alerts every time something is charged. My Visa does that, and I know instantly on my phone the moment a transaction happens. That's helped me catch the occasional misfire.

Cash has disadvantages too. I lost my wallet once, and I was not able to cancel the $100 that was in there :-)
    Faster + Louder = Better