Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I love going to games. To me, that is what sets the Argos apart from every other team in this city. I don't need a 2nd mortgage to go to every game. And win or lose, I always have a blast. Of course, having good friends sit with me helps.
    The metal detectors have been a pain in the past, but I got a great idea from the person in front of me yesterday. I saw him take of his ball cap and put wallet, phone, keys and everything else into the hat. I did the same, and it just was way less inconvenient that way. Kudos to him.
    I finally found the $3 hot dog stand, and happy to say the line moved really fast. A little confusing though as the have a big menu that says Hot Dogs $7, sausages $9 and then a tiny little sign that says $3 hot dogs.
    I don't drink at games (rarely drink period anymore), but there were $7 beers available if you're not a beer snob and must drink craft or imported beers.
    I agree, but you’ll need to show me where the cheap hot dog stand is on Saturday!
    BMO is a great place to watch CFL football, cashless concessions don’t bother me at all.
    Admittedly it does suck that you can’t just get your ticket scanned and enter the stadium but unfortunately increased security is a necessity these days.
    Still pissed off about losing to Ottawa, let’s hope they smarten up and play well against Hamilton.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    I agree, but you’ll need to show me where the cheap hot dog stand is on Saturday!
    BMO is a great place to watch CFL football, cashless concessions don’t bother me at all.
    Admittedly it does suck that you can’t just get your ticket scanned and enter the stadium but unfortunately increased security is a necessity these days.
    Still pissed off about losing to Ottawa, let’s hope they smarten up and play well against Hamilton.
    I will take you to the stand at the half. Of course, the line up might move slower thanks to the uncivilized Neanderthals from the hammer trying to calculate the price of 2 hot dogs in their heads.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 862
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I will take you to the stand at the half. Of course, the line up might move slower thanks to the uncivilized Neanderthals from the hammer trying to calculate the price of 2 hot dogs in their heads.
    AV you never disappoint! This is what should be discussed on the forum!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    AV you never disappoint! This is what should be discussed on the forum!
    Sanity prevails.
    It's us vs the rest of the country