After being away for several weeks, watching yesterday's fiasco I note how nothing has changed and perhaps even gotten worse.
Since ouf D is relatively stable, the real issue remains the offense which on the basis of the the leader being the QB is in fact offensive.
The performance yesterday of MBT, save and except the games I missed, based on the games that I watched was the worst.
I have said it before like some here, he was never a legitimate first stringer and to think management continues to hitch our wagon on this QB, speaks to the quality of the coaching staff and upper echelon.
We all love Pinball and his staff, but they are MIA here.
Meanwhile, nothing has also changed with Dinwiddie and he should be immediately shown the door.
The man has no imagination in the play calling and again yesterday was heavily outcoached by Dave Dickenson.
Let's review, Dave had enough of the pathetic performance of BLM and had no reservation in pulling him after the first half.
Dinwiddie again remains stubborn in going with MBT for the entire game, this despite clear evidence he did not have it and Chad Kelly should have been inserted in the beginning of the second half.
Major changes are required on the playing side as to save what little relevancy we have left in this marketplace.