First off - really hope Collaros is able to go to be able to face the Bombers at their best; wonder if there will be much injury updates on his injured ankle. I think the Argos will kill them if they are forced to go with the likes of Dru Brown or Prukop (shades of Bummers bad luck GC QB history; Dinwiddie's 1st ever CFL start in place of injured Kevin Glenn in 07; and Sammy Garza having to play for the injured great Matt Dunigan back in 93 i think it was - both predictable Bomber losses).

Bombers have a tough, veteran D and Richie Hall is a smart DC; but I really believe the Argos can both run & pass for lots of yardage and points on this D.

Bombers O with Collaros is both dangerous and balanced; Oliveira is a tough inside runner; good receivers with Schoen & Demski, but I was shocked basically that Greg Ellingson was a total non-factor yesterday - targeted a couple of times only with zero catches; he could make things tougher on the Argos D if he is back to form ? Still think the Argos D can contain and limit this Bombers O, BUT, they have to do wayyyy better than yesterday vs. the Als O.

Accurate FG kicking could be key - both Bede & Liegghio are great at times and iffy at others.