And that sums up the frustration and why you see conspiracy theories . Why would you want to lose 6 million a year when you could spend maybe a million more and break even. And the worst part is there is no engagement. People ask these questions in forums and no company rep will come on and at least explain their side. Someone had to direct me to an interview saying some of the good things they were doing, was it publicized here, at one of the few Argo fansites? I actually have to beg for an Argo rep to tell me I'm wrong and correct me. And it hasn't happened yet.

If MLSE is such a great company as they seem to think they are, you would think: 1. They would consider the Argos a challenge to their mass marketing skills or 2 At least be humiliated by the shit job they have done at not moving the needle after so many years. No one is asking for 80k people, just 25k in a 5 million market area. A rookie, Doman has come in and done more in one year than their media conglomerate has done in a decade. Gary Stern's rambling tweets have probably done better