Here

Quarterback:

McLeod Bethel-Thompson - he may retire, he may not, we don't know. I'd like Chad Kelly to get the chance to be the #1 in camp, but I think having a veteran would be important. MBT would have to come back with (i) a reduced salary likely and (ii) expectation that he may not be the #1. It kind of sucks though because he got the Argos 95% of the way there.

Running Backs:

Andrew Harris - status up in the air re: retirement, injuries have been a problem the last two seasons
A.J Ouellette - his re-signing is a priority, IMO.

Would love to see what a Harris/Ouellette backfield could to over a full season, but I'd prefer to use Harris' money elsewhere at this point.

Receiver:

Markeith Ambles
Juwan Brescacin
DaVaris Daniels
Kurleigh Gittens Jr
Eric Rogers

Kurleigh Gittens Jr is the #1 priority to re-sign on the whole team, but other than Daniels, I don't expect the others to be back.

Offensive Line:

Isiah Cage
Philip Blake
Justin Lawrence
Trevon Tate

I don't think any of these guys are must-signs. I expect Nicastro be back at C for next season. The Argos might prefer to have Churchill backing up Hunter and Bladek at G over Lawrence, but who knows.

Defensive Line:

Ja'Gared Davis
Fabion Foote
Shane Ray
Robbie Smith

How can you not want to re-sign Davis given that all he does is have his team appear in the Grey Cup? I like Shane Ray but he's too injury prone to hang onto at this point. Let's bring back Robbie Smith and have him start full-time.

Linebacker

Brandon Calver
Wynton McManis
Henoc Muamba

It goes without saying that McManis and Muamba are guys you want back on this team.

Defensive Back:

DaShaun Amos
Robertson Daniel
Chris Edwards
Royce Metchie
Shaquille Richardson

Daniel is the only guy I wouldn't want back of this bunch. Richardson and Metchie would be my priorities though.

Kicker:

Boris Bede

He's got to be better than he was in 2022, but why fuck around when finding kickers isn't easy?

Long Snapper:

Maxime Latour

You don't fuck with the long snapper.