Noel Prefontaine is up there for me. He let me try on his Grey Cup rings last time I saw him and he always signs under the brim of anyone's cap so it lasts longer. I have some really fond memories of him being clutch in key moments and had a lengthy career in both Toronto and Edmonton. Nowadays it's weird for me because I went to school with some of the players on the team now. I've never had a bad experience with anyone on the current roster and true to the CFL they're always down to chat when I approach them. The best by far was when they were boarding the bus back after the Labour Day win. Spoke to McBeth, Bede, Kurleigh, Cassar and Pinball. Truly an awesome weekend!

As for the subtopic about the card show, I went with my dad for the first time in at least 5 years (In my Joe Krol Jersey), but went many times previously when I was younger. CFL content is sadly super hard to find but I've always had a good time and met some super nice people. managed to pick up 1961 cards of Ron Lancaster and Dick Shatto which are in really nice condition. I never participate in the UD giveaways or the autographs because they seem like such a scam, but it's cool to spot CFL and NHL memorabilia dating before the 1950s, even if they're way out of my price range.