I agree with MBT that Chad Kelly's transition to the CFL is still going on and that there are likely to be some difficult times, but if the Argos stick with him he should do well. However, it might a difficult first year as starting QB.

Veteran pivot McLeod Bethel-Thompson left the Argos’ starting job vacant when he departed for the USFL last month, seeking better work-life balance and a shot at the NFL.Asked during a recent appearance on The Rod Pedersen Show whether he felt his former franchise was in good hands with Kelly, the 34-year-old refused to downplay the challenges facing his successor.
“The CFL transition, it’s no joke. He loves the game of football. He’s a football junkie. He loves watching film, he loves doing all the process but it’s a hard transition to make,” Bethel-Thompson noted. “I know he’s gonna put the work in and it’s about gelling at the right time and finding the different timings and different spacings.” ...

“It’s one of the hardest transitions in sports and I don’t think a lot of people give it credit or give it due,” Bethel-Thompson explained. “To be so trained for a specific game and then have to relearn so many of the things that you do in that game while playing the same game, it’s as difficult as you get playing the same sport. It’s not an easy transition.” ...
“I will be rooting my butt off for them and I’m here for him if he ever needs to reach out,” Bethel-Thompson said. “I’ve told him that many times.”
https://3downnation.com/2023/03/09/m...fl-transition/