I absolutely hate and despise the double points for your Captain feature. That means one pick will be the difference between a fabulous week and an absolutely pathetic week. One pick! That introduces a very strong additional random element to scoring. It's a feature that hurts the hardcore stat junkie player to whom Fantasy is a marathon and is designed to reward the casual dilettante who's now even more likely to luck into one big week which will land the dilettante into the very inappropriately named Champions League. Even in past years weekly winners were very rarely among the really good players based on full season standings. There's going to be even more variability this year so last week's cellar dweller will be even more likely to emerge as this Week's winner.

Since I'm one of those hardcore stat junkie players, the additional random element will make it much tougher for me to excel. Here I've been looking forward to CFL Fantasy for a couple of months now and the League gives me the back of its hand - again!