What a game! Great atmosphere. Crowd not as large as the opener, but still lively and loud.

We had no business being in the game in that first quarter! Offense couldn't do anything. BC moving the ball and scoring at will. Then Leake, out of nowhere, with the kick return touchdown. Where did that come from? When's the last time we had one of those? And then a touchdown off an interception! I think we had 19 yards of offense in the entire quarter and and we were still up seven points! Hahahaha!

How about Cam Mutha-@$!%ing-Phillips, eh?? Everybody doubts this guy and wants to make him an alternate, and all he does is make huge plays. Don't know how many yards he had but he bailed us out of a bunch of bad situations.

Chad looked a bit like an inexperienced quarterback for half the game. Holding onto the ball a long time, took some.sacks. played better in the second half, but play calling was conservative. Used his legs and relied on his running backs.

The plan must've been to bait VA. They gave up some huge plays to him, but the Dline got better and started to rush him. That's when the bad decisions really started. Six INTs! The score flattered BC.

Dinwiddie called a good game, but thought he was a little aggressive at times. Maybe I'm risk averse, but there's some situations I would've kicked and he went for it. I hate it when Cameron Dukes is in there on short yardage. The kid ain't got it yet, I'm sorry. That being said, I think he got @%#%ed over on the spot for that turnover on downs. I don't want Chad Kelly in there either for short yardage because I'm afraid he'll get hurt, but I don't think we have a choice right now.

Hope Dylan Giffen is alright. Guy was down for a while and came up holding his ribs.

Hooray for AJ Oulette!!! Everyone knows he's going to run the ball and he still gets a bunch of first downs at the end.

Weird game for the secondary. Giving up huge plays, but also six INTs. I'll be honest, I wasn't a Robertson Daniel fan after the Edmonton game. Thought he had some soft boy plays. Guy was a @%#%ing beaut tonight. Some of those INTs seemed to come pretty easy to the DBs. VA is not going to like film day.

I predicted a loss for this game. Good thing I'm always wrong!!!