Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shayman View Post
    4 games out of 18 against Hamilton??!!??
    vs.
    Personally I love this.

Some people look at Monday night games and grumble and think drawing up the schedule should be easy, but this is a great example of why it's a challenge: even the home team's fans can't agree on how often we should play Hamilton, let alone what day of the week.
    I have more of an issue wIth the allocation of the Argonauts bye weeks, wish they were more evenly spread out over the season.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shayman View Post
    4 games out of 18 against Hamilton??!!??
    vs.
    Personally I love this.

Some people look at Monday night games and grumble and think drawing up the schedule should be easy, but this is a great example of why it's a challenge: even the home team's fans can't agree on how often we should play Hamilton, let alone what day of the week.
    I feel so badly for the CFL's schedule-maker who gets crapped on routinely. Everyone thinks that they can do a better job but nobody has any idea about the constraints that the schedule-maker has to work within.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    There are always complaints about the schedule, and some of them even have validity, but speaking personally I am really liking the reduction in doubleheaders and late-evening starts this year. I generally don't want to devote six (or nine) hours to the CFL in a given day, and I have zero interest in staying up to midnight or later. Most games seem to start at 7 ET, which is great IMO.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    There are always complaints about the schedule, and some of them even have validity, but speaking personally I am really liking the reduction in doubleheaders and late-evening starts this year. I generally don't want to devote six (or nine) hours to the CFL in a given day, and I have zero interest in staying up to midnight or later. Most games seem to start at 7 ET, which is great IMO.

Agreed - 4 games spread Thurs. thru Sunday for most of the sched. is smarter - don't like having to watch double or triple headers; then NFL season kicks in so go away from the Sunday games. Last year's sched. was horrid IMO - including teams playing each other often in a short period = stupid.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I actually kinda liked the doubleheaders...they do it with hockey, so wasn't put off.