Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I don't think I can say enough how big an MBT fan I am, but IMO, Chris Jones has had has lost his mind. By bringing in MBT, I can almost guarantee he will lose Ford after this season. Ford, will end up in Hamilton or Ottawa for 2025, and Edmonton will be asking themselves why.
    100% agree, I think Chris Jones is desperately trying to save his job at this point.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    100% agree, I think Chris Jones is desperately trying to save his job at this point.
    Sad thing is, he shouldn't have a job there still after the past 2 clown act seasons; those running that EE team are idiots IMO - feel bad for their fan-base.

Even with MBT, I doubt they make the play-offs this season - Jones and his coaching staff will be out to lunch. Which West teams will they be better than?

And Ford would be smarter to stick with a team with an aging vet QB rather than going to teams that have other young QBs whose resumes they value more. Crum in Ottawa or Powell in the Hammer might have pretty good futures there, even if they are not #1 starters this coming season.