Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Roster Shuffle in the Secondary will be an interesting one. McFadden comes in. Either him and Stiggers move spots or one of Carnell/Priester is ready to go.

Haggerty injury could be serious, and Metchie is better at Safety than in the box. Do the Kitties run Butler free and or trust Powell to take shots at our secondary?

Would love to see Adeboboye get more carries to spell AJ and Harris. Harris is going to be needed in late October, so might as well try the Canadian backup now.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post

Would love to see Adeboboye get more carries to spell AJ and Harris. Harris is going to be needed in late October, so might as well try the Canadian backup now.
    using 3 ball carriers is a bit much. Especially with a guy like AJ, who gets stronger with each carry. His time will eventually come.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Roster Shuffle in the Secondary will be an interesting one. McFadden comes in. Either him and Stiggers move spots or one of Carnell/Priester is ready to go.

Haggerty injury could be serious, and Metchie is better at Safety than in the box. Do the Kitties run Butler free and or trust Powell to take shots at our secondary?

Their success last game was a mixture of lots of run game with Butler (a decent back but quite over-rated by some IMO) and safe, short passing and Powell did very well with that. The Argo D is better than BC's IMO, but I wish Muamba could be activated to smack Butler hard. They still have Tim White and the new guy Godwin as potential deep threats, but wether Powell has it to air out deep is another matter.

Agreed on Adeboboye - just to add as much offensive diversity as possible, and he might be able to spring 20 plus gainers better than Harris or Ouellette; but most CFL offences just don't see the potential of lots of ground game possibly resulting in big chunk gains (though they are often good with 5 or 6 yard pass plays ???).

Funny how things can change in a football season - a few weeks ago I would have said the Argos throttle the Ticats; but after the last game where the Stamps had tons of offence on the Argo D, and then Ticats going into BC and winning (after losing at home to the Elks ???) - anything can happen, I guess. Very good teams make statement wins though.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    While I believe that Priester and Carnell are progressing, I would be surprised to see Priester in the lineup on Labour Day and I am almost certain that we won't see Carnell as I don't believe that he has started practising yet.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force