Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I agree completely, and I’m a little worried about it. I mean, we don’t really know who the real Chad Kelly is “himself”. He probably sits somewhere in between the spectacular ultra-high level QBing we saw earlier, and the somewhat mediocre performance we saw last night.

He definitely misses Gittens and Phillips. Nield really blew it by slowing down on a perfectly thrown deep ball. And it’s gotta be hard to keep your focus razor sharp when the game is meaningless and you’re running a vanilla offence.

But there’s three more meaningless games to come before the playoffs, let’s hope somehow he can use them to get closer to his earlier form. I would play him 3 quarters in each of the next two games, then one in the last.
    Kelly threw that ball so nice. I really like Nield, but he did mess that up. Coxie had a bad drop too. Receivers really made Kelly look like a Superstar early this season. They make those catches, one is probably a TD, and Kelly’s looking much better. The whole team needs to be sharper come playoffs, which could include guys like Nield. I agree, they can’t sit everyone as much as intended. Kelly doesn’t take many sacks, tell him to throw it away more, and it should be fine.
    Last edited by ArgoZ; 10-08-2023 at 09:37 AM.