Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    Same sh1t. Different day. Why even have a fan forum or bother posting anything? Guess this should be a forum dedicated to AV vs OV only.
    Gabe, I've had an issue with you since you deleted my post for calling out someone that made a clear anti trans reference, yet you left his post up. Maybe it went a little over your head at the time.
    And why bring OV into this. I have my disagreements with him, yes, but that's between us. He didn't comment on your whining.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Gabe, I've had an issue with you since you deleted my post for calling out someone that made a clear anti trans reference, yet you left his post up. Maybe it went a little over your head at the time.
    And why bring OV into this. I have my disagreements with him, yes, but that's between us. He didn't comment on your whining.
    So calling me a whiner was always personal? You were allowed to voice your frustrations about being mislead about the blue/white game at Guelph (and rightfully so) but anyone you have an issue with can't "whine" about other things? You want to control the forum and decide what gets deleted, who gets banned, who is allowed to whine, who gets called names, then take my job as a mod. You've practically been doing this just minus the added powers. Like the Argos, this forum relies on its members to post and to hopefully lurk less. I just don't understand why you need to go after posters all the time and derail threads. I just won't post anymore, what is the point anymore?
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    So calling me a whiner was always personal? You were allowed to voice your frustrations about being mislead about the blue/white game at Guelph (and rightfully so) but anyone you have an issue with can't "whine" about other things? You want to control the forum and decide what gets deleted, who gets banned, who is allowed to whine, who gets called names, then take my job as a mod. You've practically been doing this just minus the added powers. Like the Argos, this forum relies on its members to post and to hopefully lurk less. I just don't understand why you need to go after posters all the time and derail threads. I just won't post anymore, what is the point anymore?
    I had the one complaint about the Blue/White game. I even told Pinball about it that day. I have never asked Will to ban anyone from this site. I have no idea where you get that idea from. I don’t want anything deleted, and you still don’t get it. You totally don’t seem to comprehend that the post of mine that you deleted was an objection from me to that poster voicing his opioinions of hate towards transgenders. Or maybe you didn’t get his Bud light reference. That was hate speech. I may be a little aggressive in the way I responded, but a response to a hate speech in that way was justified.

But at the end of the day, I’ll make this a more enjoyable forum for you, and give myself a self imposed ban. I really don’t want to be posting anymore if I’m thought of as such a bad Apple.
    Last edited by AngeloV; 10-08-2023 at 08:19 PM.
    It's us vs the rest of the country