Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level

Top 150 Moments? Great! How about a Bottom 150?

I really like the Top 150 Argonauts Moments list, especially when i realize I was lucky enough to witness more than a few of these personally. Thank you, Mike Hogan and Paul Woods. (and Don Landry, and Danny Webb, and James Fraser). I bet it was a blast putting that together.

In a spirit of fun, and realizing how lucky we all are to be fans of this great franchise with its awesome history - what would be on your Bottom 150 list?

I'd include:

* July 26, 2007: Frank D'Angelo performs "O Canada" and is booed so badly that he's forced to issue a press release apologizing.

* A halftime show in the Sherwood Schwarz area that consisted of fans racing to see who could drive a screw into a block of wood with a power drill the quickest. Imagine how much fun that was to watch.

* Another Sherwood Schwarz halftime show, featuring supermodels attempting to kick field goals (and the band was invited onto the field to play "Tada!" after each one

* Anything to do with John Huard - popsicles, etc (although his resignation led to Pinball Clemons as coach, so THAT was a positive)

* In the dark days of the mid-1990s, an outdoor pregame fun fair kind of thing that featured a big inflatable slide for the kids, which happened to be a model of the Titanic, crashed into an iceberg and sinking, which was maybe not the best metaphor
    Last edited by shayman; 10-04-2023 at 09:56 AM.
    Faster + Louder = Better