Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
I don't shop much so I have no idea. There definitely is some nice merch in a sports gear store in Burlington Centre, but it's a stand-alone, not a chain. Last time I looked at chains like SportChek, they had no CFL merch of any type. That is (or was) a league issue, not an Argo issue.
Big chain stores that carry sports merchandise will usually have some local/home team gear - Ts, caps, jersey's - even if just for the season. I have seen some RedBlacks gear at local Canadian Tires', Giant Tigers' and even Winner's, but sometimes it's hit and miss or plenty then little at times.

I told the story here of my stop-over at Billy Bishop about a year back (and during CFL season) - where I had time to check out the big souvenir stand there; and saw gear/souvenirs from just about every Toronto sports team (and some of their league rivals') - Leafs/NHL, Jays/MLB, Raptors/NBA, assorted NFL gear (last time i checked they do not have a team anywhere in Canada), TFC /soccer stuff, and even the local lacrosse team (? Wolfpack is it?), but, ZERO Argo/CFL gear - like they don't even exist = surprise/surprise. Continued acceptance of this attitude is part of the problem IMO