Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    At the risk of this coming back to bite me in the ass, I have no concerns about this game at all.
    I tend to agree, Angelo. Big thing for me is that Montreal's O line is weak against the pass rush, and I just don't know how they are going to stop our D line. The only thing is that when we bring a big rush, it does open up a soft zone underneath which can be exploited if Fajardo gets it out quickly. When he did this against Hamilton, they had some success. But overall, Argos have a huge advantage here. When you size up our personnel against theirs, we are stronger at pretty much every position. One thing which could hurt a team in this position is looking ahead past this game, but that has not been an issue with the Argos. They have an amazing culture in the room, and their attitude of going 1 - 0 each week has served them well. Alouettes are a good team, they are on a roll for sure, and are going to give it everything that they have. I expect it will be a hard fought game, but that we will prevail.

As Chad Kelly says, every time he is interviewed: "Go Argos!"

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RB957 View Post
    I tend to agree, Angelo. Big thing for me is that Montreal's O line is weak against the pass rush, and I just don't know how they are going to stop our D line. The only thing is that when we bring a big rush, it does open up a soft zone underneath which can be exploited if Fajardo gets it out quickly. When he did this against Hamilton, they had some success. But overall, Argos have a huge advantage here. When you size up our personnel against theirs, we are stronger at pretty much every position. One thing which could hurt a team in this position is looking ahead past this game, but that has not been an issue with the Argos. They have an amazing culture in the room, and their attitude of going 1 - 0 each week has served them well. Alouettes are a good team, they are on a roll for sure, and are going to give it everything that they have. I expect it will be a hard fought game, but that we will prevail.

As Chad Kelly says, every time he is interviewed: "Go Argos!"
    Yeah, and it’s the combination of exceptional personnel and culture that makes this team so special. They know how to win football games. They did it for six weeks with backups and nothing to play for.

Nothing to play for except winning the game. That’s what they did. That’s what they do.