Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Conrats to the Als. I am happy they won this game. Their media and former media members like Bob Irving, Doug Brown and Derek Taylor who has become so annoying since becoming the radio PBP guy really have me hating that team. Plus, their fans on social media take more shots at Argos fans than anyone else. F them!!

Also, so happy for Cody Fajardo. Good guy, and always happy for a good guy that the Argos brought into the league

Finally, on the last play of the game, I love O'Shea, but that catch and punt was so O'Shea. He's in love with that play. I've seen him try that a few times now, and when he was STC of the Argos, I would see him try plays like that in practice. I get that it is unique to Canadian football, but when you are down by 4 and over mid field, anything other than a hail Mary, is a bad decision. He may have well just taken a knee.
    There's no high percentage play there but I agree that a Hail Mary is a higher percentage play than what O'Shea tried.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    There's no high percentage play there but I agree that a Hail Mary is a higher percentage play than what O'Shea tried.
    It's a terrible play, not other way to put it. There is no way to win a race to the ball if the player that has to recover is 45 yards from the end zone, and the other team already has 4 guys on the goal line. It almost reminds me of a time a few years back when in a tie game, O'Shea had his player receive a kickoff and do the same thing. Had his team committed a no yards penalty then, the other team would have had a chance to kick a FG for the win. Like I said, he's in love with the punt from the field of play.
    It's us vs the rest of the country