Man, I would love nothing more then a return of TSN 1150. I love my sports radio on my drive to work in the morning. The only options are 590 or 1050. Both just love talking about the Leafs ad nauseum. NFL, Raptors or Jays get second billing depending on the time of year. But no CFL/Argo talk. And when there is, it's very condescending.

"Well, when you look at the major league teams in Toronto - the Jays, Leafs, Raptors, TFC..."
"Oh, don't forget about the Argos!"
"Oh of course the Argos *snicker snicker*"

If it's not condescending, it's 5 minutes and limited in analysis.

"Did you catch the Argo game on the weekend"
"Yeah, that was a tough loss"
"Kudos to (other team), though"
"Absolutely, a well-deserved win by (other team)"
"A great day for football, too. And a decent crowd"
"Yeah hopefully they can keep up the momentum until the leaves fall"
"Speaking of Leafs, we'll have Matthew Knies's brother-in-law on in 5 minutes to discuss what colour socks Matthew likes to wear on weekends. The answer may surprise you!"

It's disgusting. I'm not an Argo fan, but I appreciate any CFL talk I can get.

Not gonna lie, I was not disappointed that the Argos lost on Saturday and will not be playing in the Grey Cup next week in Hamilton's stadium. And I'm a guy who actually cheered for the Argos in last year's game as well as in 2017. So I'm not opposed to cheering Argos. But I draw the line at our rivals hoisting the Cup on our field. I'm sure most of you understand.

However, a portion of me was disappointed that all of those folks who came out to their first Argo game in years on Saturday went home disappointed and may not come back.