Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The once-highly-touted WR prospect JJ Arcega-Whiteside has decided to retire after signing with the Argos in January. Disappointing, but I think it’s another good reason to grab the similarly big-bodied Mardner at #5. The main reason being after losing Gittens I’d wanna keep Canadian WRs a team strength. Obviously Mital works too but he should be gone by then.

I think WR makes more sense at #5 than LB as Marshall Ferguson suggested.
    No big loss with the retirement of Arcega-Whiteside. Philadelphia was really critisized for using a high draft pick on him and his NFL production (or lack of) proved those right. The team also signed an O lineman named Darta Lee. He has been released so often by XFL 2.0 teams as well as USFL teams ( remember these leagues possess very weak offensive lines) that I doubt he will last long in TC. I give him credit though, he is determined to play pro ball and he must love the game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    No big loss with the retirement of Arcega-Whiteside. Philadelphia was really critisized for using a high draft pick on him and his NFL production (or lack of) proved those right.
    His lack of NFL production proved nothing. Many, many great CFL players had a lack of production in the NFL. This guy was a physical specimen.