Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
Getting a potential stud and possible soon to be starter at MLB like Dublanko would be nice; but otherwise, the Argos need more Canadian LBs like a hole in the head compared to other position groups (D-line, receiver for example) - yet Ferguson has the Argos taking 2 LBs with their first 2 picks ? Much rather see them go with the best D-lineman - either a DE or DT - available in the first round.

As far as receiver need - both Mital & Mardner may be gone early, but there are a bunch of pretty good receiver prospects that can likely be had in that group of next picks = maybe get another Nield quality receiver in mid rounds, and could even go with 2 picks there.
What's interesting about DuBlanko is, and for some reason all media has avoided this, is he actually started his pro career with San Antonio XFL 2.0, was named starting MLB as well as a Team Captain out of TC and after week 1 was released for some sort of mysterious off field issue. He said the release shocked him and I am not saying he did anything wrong, but I find it odd that 3 Down Nation hasn't written anything about it. Having said that, I think he would be a solid pick at 5 to help the LB core with the sudden retirement of Muamba and the trading of Jordan Williams.