Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Argos have plenty of free agents that they will want to sign, Gittens owed $210,000 for the 2024 season may mean some free agents will have to walk.
    Gittens had good chemistry with MBT but didn’t enjoy the same with Kelly.
    I hope the Argonauts can re-sign Dejon Brissett.
    Gittens was just starting to develop chemistry with Chad when he got hurt. He was the top Argo receiver in the LDC and had another good game the next week before he got hurt.

The Argo offence went south after Gittens got hurt and it’s not a total coincidence IMO. Who’s to say that the Gittens-Kelly combo would’nt have caught fire as the season went on?

Gittens carried the offence in ‘22 and was the league MOC finalist. He gets hurt for half a season and people want to throw him under the bus, I don’t get it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Gittens was just starting to develop chemistry with Chad when he got hurt. He was the top Argo receiver in the LDC and had another good game the next week before he got hurt.

The Argo offence went south after Gittens got hurt and it’s not a total coincidence IMO. Who’s to say that the Gittens-Kelly combo would’nt have caught fire as the season went on?

Gittens carried the offence in ‘22 and was the league MOC finalist. He gets hurt for half a season and people want to throw him under the bus, I don’t get it.
    Trust me Rich I like Gittens, but looking at the current list of potential Argonaut free agents will make keeping the current roster somewhat intact almost impossible, don’t forget Kelly’s new contract kicks in as well.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions