Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level

Cfl clubs reveal 10 names from negotiation lists

Here is the list

I personally haven't heard of any of the names on the Argos list, but perhaps somebody here does.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Here is the list

I personally haven't heard of any of the names on the Argos list, but perhaps somebody here does.
    John Murphy tweeted about the QB from the Colorado School of Mines a few days ago. That's the only name I had previously heard.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    John Murphy tweeted about the QB from the Colorado School of Mines a few days ago. That's the only name I had previously heard.
    Maybe they are very encouraged by the success of the young DB Pearce from there - kid played very well = good find

Time to get a Canadian QB in the mix for TC next, but not sure they look there.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    The UCF QB might be something. Don't know much about the others on the Argo list.

Boatman
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argolio View Post
    The UCF QB might be something. Don't know much about the others on the Argo list.
    I've seen Plumlee a bit throughout his career. He is a very good athlete but is a bit erratic as a passer. I'm not sure if his arm strength is enough for the wide field up here but we will see.

A possibly more intruguing prospect might be Jason Bean who was the starter at Kansas this fall. He is a very good athlete and bigger than Plumlee. He was also a bit erratic from what I saw this season but can make big plays in tough situations.

It is obvious that the Argos seem to be targeting better athletes to play QB these days.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    There are some very interesting individuals on the list. I'm most intrigued with Matocha. If I'm not mistaken the Argos were scouting him and in watching game film they kept seeing a DB making plays. That led to the signing of Pierce. Matocha was a highly successful QB in college and ended up winning the award for best player in NCAA Div 11 football. He has a good arm and is very mobile. The fact he is only 5'11" may make him less interesting to the NFL. Hopefully, as a result we may see him eventually sign with the Argos.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    There are some very interesting individuals on the list. I'm most intrigued with Matocha. If I'm not mistaken the Argos were scouting him and in watching game film they kept seeing a DB making plays. That led to the signing of Pierce. Matocha was a highly successful QB in college and ended up winning the award for best player in NCAA Div 11 football. He has a good arm and is very mobile. The fact he is only 5'11" may make him less interesting to the NFL. Hopefully, as a result we may see him eventually sign with the Argos.
    I'm just not sure that the Argos ought to be scouting a division that low.
    #MAKEARGONAUTSGREATAGAIN

Don
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    How dare you bring into question the merit of a football player from Northwest Idaho State A & M Tech?
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Arguably there might be a greater chance of finding a diamond in the rough at a level the NFL likely pays little attention to. Some excellent players have emerged from lower divisions over the years.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:

Level
    Wow the schedule and the neg list on the same day, is it Christmas or something? Thanks Argos!

It’s great to see QB Nolan Henderson still on the list, he’s been on it for at least 3 years now. They’ve had their eye on him for a while. I’d love to see him in double blue: 3-year starter at Delaware (D2), he’s won championships and MVP awards , he’s a leader and all-purpose QB like the Chad, but smaller at 6’ 205.

Gave up his last year of eligibility to declare for the 2023 NFL Draft, which may have been a bit ambitious. Didn’t get drafted, had a cup of coffee at the Ravens camp, and that was it. He somewhat embarrassingly went fishing on twitter for XFL interest but got none. He’ll be 26 next June, and it’s not like his chances of catching on down there will improve next year. He’d be crazy not to sign here.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    I watched him (pronounced ma-TOE-ka) play in the division championship game on Saturday, and he is a very impressive prospect. The guy’s on the small side but he’s a beast: 56 consecutive games played, 162 TD passes — the most in NCAA history. 32 rushing TDs, he runs real hard, maybe too hard. He’s got a funky arm motion but it comes out really quick, I’d say an above average arm. Needs to work on his pocket awareness and reads, but that’s nothing our QB Whisperer can’t fix. I’d love to see him in double blue.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Did anyone see Plumlee play on TSN Friday night? He’s another good-looking prospect, similar style to both Henderson and Matocha, maybe a little more inconsistent with his accuracy than the other two. On the other hand he’s faced much tougher defences than they have. But i’d be happy to see any one of them in camp next season.