Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    At this time there may not be any better QB option than Dukes. He looked very poised and competent during the times he played last season. One other possibility could be Dane Evans if he could be persuaded to come back from retirement. That is a bit of a long shot but failing that, the team may decide Dukes give the team the best chance of success.

It is way too early to count Kelly out but we will have to see.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    At this time there may not be any better QB option than Dukes. He looked very poised and competent during the times he played last season. One other possibility could be Dane Evans if he could be persuaded to come back from retirement. That is a bit of a long shot but failing that, the team may decide Dukes give the team the best chance of success.

It is way too early to count Kelly out but we will have to see.
    I bet Kelly will still play this season; maybe a couple of game suspension.

Regardless, Argos do need to look for more QB competition for TC; wonder if they would think of signing Cornelius ? Please no to Arbuckle though.

There are also 4 QBs invited to the 2 upcoming Combines (2 to the main and 2 to pre-main version); all 4 have pretty decent resumes. Forward, non myopic GOB thinking could see one of these guys either drafted or signed as a FA, to compete in TC. But after last season's QB competition thinking, I wouldn't hold my breath there.