Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
It’s entirely possible he never got the mental health supports he’s needed his whole life. I think he is deserving of some sympathy along with the complainant. Mental health issues can devastate lives. We should all be hoping he gets the help he needs to become a better person.
Lots of people, unfortunately, have mental health issues but most do not sexually harass others or engage in gender-based violence. Kelly may indeed have some mental health issues but those are simply no excuse for this kind of behaviour.

I honestly can't see how the Argos can move forward with him. I truly hope that cleaning up this situation is a top priority right now for Keith Pelley. We also need to know who in the organization knew what and when and why nothing was reported to the league.

This off-season has been horrible and damaging to this franchise and, by extension, the league. I am glad that this investigation is over and now the team needs to move forward in a productive manner and demonstrate that these kinds of actions will never occur again and that no employee will ever have to go through what the assistant strength and conditioning coach did. There is an awful lot of damage to repair here.