Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
Nothing has been proven. You have the CFL declaring from an unnamed source that Kelly had done wrong with no evidence presented.

If Kelly and the Argos and Pinball are all found to comitted foul play in court, then I am all for an appropriate means of punishment.

My question remains though, what happens if the allegations are declared false in court? What happens then?

Well the CFL would not have taken the action they have without some pretty solid evidence that Kelly's behaviour was inappropriate. And as other have noted, it would also suggest that others within the Argo organization have substantiated at least part of what the plaintiff claimed happened. No one is saying that Pinball has done anything wrong, at this point it's just curiosity about what he might have know and when and if he took any action.

It's just my opinion but Kelly's suspension by the CFL makes me feel that the court case will also go against him (it sounds like there is good evidence and witnesses to support the plaintiffs claims of harassment etc.). The Argos might not be guilty of "wrongful dismissal" I guess time will tell. I would suggest that it might be in the Argo's best interest to settle with the claimant as the Argos and the League need to put this whole mess behind them.