Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
Sorry.
I thought it was self evident that if she were being sexually harassed at her job that she wouldn't want to keep her job as an outcome of this suit.
OK, so if you had a job you loved, and someone sexually harassed you, you would be fine with giving up the job rather than expecting your employer to put a stop to the harassment? The victim should get doubly victimized while the perpetrator gets to carry on?

And for the record, since it apparently needs to be said, I don't know anything about what actually happened before this suit was filed. There might be many wronged parties, there might be many parties in the wrong, there might be no wronged parties, or no one in the wrong. But some of the stuff I'm reading here seems to suggest that the complainant should have found another way to resolve whatever issues she had rather than file a lawsuit. Maybe she tried other approaches, maybe she didn't. Like all of us, she is entitled to seek a remedy through the courts if she feels it's the best way to proceed. The court will make a determination, if it ever gets to the stage of an actual trial.