Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
As disappointing as this whole situation is, for me now it's how Kelly and his agent\lawyer respond. They will have access to the investigation and will have the option to grieve and appeal. If they go hard to appeal this then Kelly will probably NOT be going through the "mandatory counselling and assessments". He also may make more odd or inappropriate social media posts. This may extend his suspension and probably end his CFL career.
On the other hand if he accepts it and does everything required, I would expect him back.
If this were 20 to 30 years ago, then maybe he could come back from this with the Argos and the CFL. In 2024, I just don't think it's possible. Keep in mind that the league is also employing more women than ever before and they and all employees need to feel safe in the workplace.

In any workplace today, if you do what Chad Kelly is alleged to have done - and an investigation appears to support at least some of those allegations - the individual is usually terminated. I have a hard time seeing Kelly being able to come back from this and the Argos would be putting themselves through awful PR if they attempt to continue with him.