Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I get the sense that a lot of the negativity on Twitter is from CFL haters who will use any excuse to trash the league, like the guy who said he hopes this incident will result in even smaller crowds than the Argos usually get.

But again, if that’s the price for having an MOP QB on the roster, I for one will gladly pay it.
    Even amongst CFL fans many hate the Argonauts, to them I say go f*ck yourselves.
    Proud to be a fan of this team!
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Even amongst CFL fans many hate the Argonauts, to them I say go f*ck yourselves.
    Proud to be a fan of this team!
    Not sure I can call anybody who "hates" other CFL teams a real CFL fan? Sure, you can strongly dislike some other teams (especially long-time close rivals like the Pussycats), but this hater stuff I just don't get. Don't be a jealous or pompous homer who only knows his own team, but respect/ treasure all the teams in a 9 team historic league and you're more of a true CFL fan - to me / IMO.

The CFL haters in general out there in our own country - like the NFL fan-boys and all-American hype $uckers and the like minded dupes in our media - now those clowns can go F themselves = pathetic victims of the Canadian inferiority complex who lap up glitter-hype till they puke/spew it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Not sure I can call anybody who "hates" other CFL teams a real CFL fan? Sure, you can strongly dislike some other teams (especially long-time close rivals like the Pussycats), but this hater stuff I just don't get. Don't be a jealous or pompous homer who only knows his own team, but respect/ treasure all the teams in a 9 team historic league and you're more of a true CFL fan - to me / IMO.

The CFL haters in general out there in our own country - like the NFL fan-boys and all-American hype $uckers and the like minded dupes in our media - now those clowns can go F themselves = pathetic victims of the Canadian inferiority complex who lap up glitter-hype till they puke/spew it.
    Can’t argue with any of this OV.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions