Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    It will be a surprise if the civil case is not settled before it goes to court with a NDA as part of the settlement. If that is the case, the league may find its hands tied re any discipline against Kelly. However the league might still be able to fine the organization for not following league defined protocol. It is quite possible Kelly will be starting QB from day one, if the afore mentioned actions occur.

Scott did not impress in training camp, in practices I observed or in his brief game time. He might be in training camp but if the team signs a couple of more promising QBs, Scott's time in camp may be very short. That is only my opinion and who knows Scott may surprise us all but based on last year's play it's not likely.
    My understanding is that the league's investigation is separate from any legal issues that Kelly and the team are facing.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    My understanding is that the league's investigation is separate from any legal issues that Kelly and the team are facing.
    It is tricky. If the case does go to court, the league could investigate but would not likely reveal their findings while the case is ongoing. If as expected, the parties settle with a NDA before court commences, the parties would be unable to speak about the case, which obviously would make any investigation practically impossible. Cases like this seldom reach court unless the defendant(s) feel they have an unassailable defense. Even then most try the avoid a civil court trial as nothing is ever a 100% certainty in such matters. However, the league could investigate if league protocol was followed.