Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Ok, but Dublanko is not going to start between McManis & Jones, cause who is going to play S-OLB (unless McManis could play there) ?

I'd bet heavily that Dublanko is gone by the time the Argos pick at #5 anyhow. The Argos already have 2 experienced MLB types in Jones & Cassar (but i bet they would take Dublanko anyways at # 5).

Meanwhile, the Argo only have one Canadian tailback type in Adeboboye (impressive young back - maybe ready for more work) - so what happens if he gets knocked out with injury? There are 3 impressive RB types this draft IMO (Peterson, Herzog & Ike) - like to see one of them drafted and likely one will still be available by the time the Argos have those 3 middle (20 something) picks?

Back to the first rounder - the best D-lineman makes most sense IMO. But sense and the CFL draft do not always mix.
    Grant makes a tangible argument for the Argos to select a LB, I trust the Argos brain trust will make a good selection with this pick considering their recent draft success.
    Last edited by Argo57; 04-25-2024 at 11:34 PM.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions