Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
It's gonna be interesting to see how offensive snaps are doled out among the receiving corps. We have four veteran NATs who have shown they can play (Brissette, Nield, Ungerer and Sindani), as well as a top, potentially pro-ready prospect in Mital. I assume we will "start" three INT receivers and two NATs most of the time, but I expect four NATs will get regular or at least semi-regular reps. The question in my mind is who won't be among those four. At this point I'd bet Sindani draws the short straw.
Mital is a very good receiver prospect IMO, to join the current group of experienced National receivers. There is also a chance that last year's draft pick J. Wayne could run out of NFL opportunity and show-up; what a great 1-2 add that would be.

And just like the Argos added vet Sindani last year when in need, there are often some other quality Canadian receivers (or players in general) out there to be signed, possibly, as FAs. For example, the RedBlacks have let go or not re-signed vet Canadian receivers Nate Behar (a 59 catch, 727 yard season just two years ago) & Tevaun Smith ( a 55 catch, 632 yard season when he first came to the CFL with the EE in 2019 - a player who spent some time on NFL rosters, and who ran a sub 4.4 forty at his Pro Day out of Div. I ball). This is the type of talent that is sometimes available to CFL teams, but they sometimes get written-off (neither of these guys are old by any football standards), cause CFL GMs want to load their TC rosters with as many Americans as they can, and a smaller quota of Canadians will suffice.