I was going to start a thread on whether Chad Kelly should be the second highest paid CFL QB when it was announced that he was suspended for at least nine games plus the preseason. The question remains in view of the fact that he is likely to be back playing and I would expect him to be paid on a pro-rated basis. Another factor to take into consideration, is the possible return of Nathan Rourke to the CFL as a free agent and where he would and should rank in pay. However, that is likely not to happen until he exhausts his opportunities to play in the NFL. Should the Argos pursue Rourke if he is available?
Regardless of whether the Argos do or want to keep Kelly, should the Argos look for another QB? I do like Dukes but he is inexperienced. Scott did not impress me at all.
What does Kelly's suspension due to recruiting women to Argo games if the Argos decide to keep him?
Below is a list of the top 15 CFL QBs ranked by pay? Does Kelly deserve to be second to Collaros, even on a pro-rated basis? Where would you rank Rourke in terms of pay if he comes back to the CFL?

https://3downnation.com/2024/05/07/t...e-2024-season/