Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Police Officers always take the crap until they are there to save someone ass. I'm sick of the Police bashing BS everywhere. Most comes from 20 somethings that grewup playing Cop killing video games or wannabee rappers. I say F them all.
    Turn on the news once in a while. disdain for police does not come out of thin air. They have a job to do and are given an enormous amount of power, the critical spotlight should be on them because as human beings we don't always do the right thing when we have authority. Officer Bubbles knows what i am talking about.

Banned
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    Turn on the news once in a while. disdain for police does not come out of thin air. They have a job to do and are given an enormous amount of power, the critical spotlight should be on them because as human beings we don't always do the right thing when we have authority. Officer Bubbles knows what i am talking about.
    Dude, the only reason you would say such a thing is because you actually have a clue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zejD0UkMGGY
    Last edited by CptArcher; 07-08-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CptArcher View Post
    Dude, the only reason you would say such a thing is because you actually have a clue.
    This coming from someone that started a thread with a bunch of false information and making implications that heavily armed police officers are taking over Rogers Centre like a police state. You're talking about CNN and Fox News' BS but yours is just a potent coming for the other end of the spectrum.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    As in every walk of life there are good and bad police officers. The RCMP in BC has it's fair share of bad.

Boatman
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    As in every walk of life there are good and bad police officers. The RCMP in BC has it's fair share of bad.
    They've had more than they're fair share. There's just no checks and balances. Instead of discipline, they just give us inquiries.
    How many well trained RCMP officers does it take to incompacitate (without killing him, mind you) ...an over weight, out of shape, tired plolish guy, in BC... , more than 3 and they tazered the poor guy how many times. ...And the head RCMP team member just got nailed in court for killing a motorcyclist, while he was drunk. It was also a hit and run so they don't know if he left him for dead to save his own arse.
    Theres good and bad in any field, but it shouldn't be tolerated in any police force.
    My 5 cents worth. I can give at least half a dozen if not a dozen more instances of police wrong doing in BC.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Oh yah and the one in Shawnigan Lake who was banging chicks in his cruiser. How about all the sexual harassment of women officers. The undercover who was caught on camera dragging a guy out of his truck and putting the boots to him. BC's RCMP is a mess. Not all police officers can be painted with the same brush however. I'm sure Cpt will chime in and twist what I've said now.

Boatman
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Yikes...you added a few more to the list. Houston BC. A guy drinking beer outside a hockey arena( big shocK) is arrested and ends up dead with a bullet to the back of his head at the precinct . No witnesses of course. The cop is exonerated.