Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    I thought the crowd was a bit larger than announced. The Lions side of the field looked a little fuller than I have seen it in the past. I wanted to check out the view from my Grey Cup seat so I ended up getting a seat two seats over from it in Sec 113 Row 8. It's the first time I have sat down that low and I can see why those seats are crap, but sitting over towards the south end zone does give you better sight lines than if your more in centre field. Not great seats, but you can see the game with minimal obstructions and will be just fine for the Cup. The nice thing about it is that it is right on the rail, so there is no one in front.

Of note, there were a couple of family groups sitting around me with several kids in the preteen to early teen age group and I was impressed with their knowledge of the game. They knew the players and who to yell at and when and were general interested in what was going on. There's the future and it looks good.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerkeeper View Post
    Of note, there were a couple of family groups sitting around me with several kids in the preteen to early teen age group and I was impressed with their knowledge of the game. They knew the players and who to yell at and when and were general interested in what was going on. There's the future and it looks good.
    Nice comment Deerkeeper.