Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
I think the lower East Side seats could become a real problem to fill on afternoon games in the Summer. They will only fool people once. I remember walking around the first pre-season game before and at half time to different locations to check things out. It would have been unbearable for me to sit there on hot humid days. Later in the fall it would be enjoyable on a sunny cool day. So I agree evening games only until mid September. I would think that would be easy for Management to clue in on that issue.
Right, but did you ever sit on the lower east side in RC? Wasn't it kind of the same thing?

Tim Hortons Field has the same orientation and it's also unbearably hot on its east side for afternoon games in summer and early fall. Yet they have sold out for two-plus years.

Interestingly, on this forum most of those who posted about their responses to the team's survey on game days/times supported Saturdays at 4 o'clock -- certainly prime time for heat in the east stands. It's only a small sample but do all of us who voted for that sit on the west side?