Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
Feel bad for Kamar Jorden, as that's his Leon McQuay moment, and he didn't deserved to have his teammate throw him up the bus.

Funny thing is, that play, McDaniel's reaction, and Bo's pick, are perfect reasons as to why the Stamps have lost the last two Grey Cup. Perennial chokers because their not much of a "team".
- Jorden fumbled, and yet both Mitchell and McDaniel gave of on chasing Vaughan down, McDaniel showed no better than throwing his teammate under the bus, nor do I see him blame Mitchell for the pick, and even Dickenson seemed more po'd about the pick.
- Mitchell instead of going for the smart play of centering the field for Paredes, went for the great big kill shot for Grey Cup infamy. Last year he was so pissed because he wanted the ball in his hands instead of having Buckley out there near the goal line, I get it, and you do want your top guys to want the ball, but it just seems more arrogant than team first coming from Mitchell. So, he gets the ball this round, and doesn't go throw his reads, doesn't read the defense, and decides that he wants to win the game, not for the team, but his own Glory.

Can anyone here see guys like Ray, Ball, Woods, Van Zeyl, etc, blame anyone of their teammates if they were to lose ? I doubt it.
Was Ricky complaining because Fajardo's the one who scored the game winning drive touchdown ? Nope.
Don't feel too bad, Kamar, there remains an enormous amount of respect for Leon McQuay to this day.