Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    HD antennas work great in the GTA but it all depends how far you are from the transmitter (and there is no over-the-air transmitter of TSN.) Mine is disassembled at the moment but for a while I was getting something like 23 stations, for free - all the main Canadian broadcast networks (from the CN Tower) and the US networks (from Buffalo.) Proper aligning of the antenna is crucial, I had to get it pointed exactly right at Buffalo from my place (in bloor west village - i was close enough to the CN tower that you'd get all the Canadian networks no matter which way you pointed the antenna.)

You don't need to spend a lot on an antenna. I got a Channelmaster 4221 from a place called Save And Replay, a great store to visit if you're in the Toronto area. They can fix you up with everything. http://saveandreplay.com

Also I was pleasantly surprised to see that the new TSN streaming stuff is free if you already have a cable subscription - log in with your cable company credentials. This could be handy when travelling or wanting to watch something on your phone (or in my case an Apple TV in my office)
    Last edited by shayman; 06-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    Faster + Louder = Better