Boatman
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

How can we improve?

Hey gang.

What can we do to make your attending Argo games even better, won-loss record aside - that's beyond my purview.

I asked this question a year ago and several of your suggestions were implemented. From a major endeavour like the Argos App, to smaller things like throwing tee-shirts into the upper deck as well as the lower one. Some of your suggestions, like the App, were already on our radar, others weren't.

Please send your comments to me via DM and I promise I will circulate them to management in the new calendar year. That gives everyone over a month to contribute, though I will listen to ways to improve our product at any time.

I'd prefer to not make this an open bitch session, because that's counterproductive from my standpoint. Please don't list your suggestions/complaints here, please just send them to me directly. I will promise you that in return, all of your suggestions -no matter how realistic or unrealistic they are - will be shown to management, just like they were a year ago.

Once again I want to remind you that you're my eyes and ears as I'm in the booth and have never experienced an Argo game at BMO Field as a fan. I'm honestly asking how we as an organization can make your game-day experience as positive as possible. This is your chance to speak to management directly and honestly.

I'm anxiously awaiting your feedback. Thank-you in advance.

Hoagie
    Last edited by Mike Hogan; 11-15-2019 at 07:12 PM.