Steaming pile of crap. I've seen these fans in all their racist glory. In 95 at Grey Cup. Comment yelled from behind us, It's going to come down to our N's against their N's. Both guys dressed in Riders merch. The famous 13th man Grey Cup the story was based on. We were behind what is normally the Stamps bench in my inlaws season seats. All game long we hear Frogs yelled at the Als along with other racist comments. Dick beside my fater in law tells him he'll be dead before Calgary wins another Grey Cup. In 97 in Edmonton Argo fans heard every name call in the book from Pil drinking Rider fans. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM.

I still have the e-mail from my friend who is one of the top guys at Canada's top polling company from two years ago. The most followed CFL team is Toronto at 30%, Winnipeg is at the bottom and Sask is in 5th spot.
Argo fans might not wear merch and emotions on their sleeves but we are fans of the most followed team in the CFL. I wish I could post the chart but my buddy wasn't supposted to send it to me.

Hopefully the next in this serious is better because this was lame.