Just home from the game .... so my comments are;
-great game to attend. The crowd was one of the better ones lately, so I'm hoping thats a sign of an upward trend for the rest of the season.
- new uniforms are nice and I may get one on Sunday
- The Oline did a great job and allowing the run to be a strong aspect of our offence tonight. It was looking earlier this season, as if the running game was never going to be strong. Even though Slaton fumbled, it was nice to have the one-two punch in the RB playbook
- It was good to see all the different players receiving the ball on the O
- The defense was good for the most part, but it was nice to hear Milanovich comment on the radio that there still is lots of room for improvement
- I thought special teams was the weakest link tonight . Do you think that is more a result of the Bombers specials being better?
- Some of the players really stepped up and pushed to get their plays .... Bradwell, Emry, Anderson and Ricky just to name a few.
- Loved listening to Hogan and Tattie on the drive home. It was so nice to hear the football talk after the disaster of the press conference with the Steve and Frank show. Maybe it was just the limited exposure of the conference on the radio (there were some technical difficulties) but I was yelling at Steve and Frank to get to the football game and stop asking stupid questions about the weight on Scotts shoulders with practice facilities and owner discussions .... or is the team really a 3-4 team ... Give me a break ...the game was full of excitement , so many different aspects of the game showed interesting plays and different turning points could be discussed
..... It was a pleasure to have Hogan, Johnson and Tattie discuss the actual game.