Quote Originally Posted by MEEZY View Post
I still disagree on the fact of throwing into tight coverage, as the risk is greater (ie. an INT) than a potential reward (pass interference or great catch, especially the latter given our quality of receivers). I do see the benefit in drawing an interference penalty and keeping the defense honest, provided there's minimal risk of a pick. However, as I stated ad nauseum, this is on THE PLAY CALLING and not Ray himself. I'm not sure you actually read my arguments.

I do agree that Ray is, to some extent, one-dimensional in terms of his drop-back passing style. I do wish he would run more as well, but that's not his forte, just like Mike Reilly's forte is not throwing intermediate to deep routes. They are completely opposite types of QBs but both have merit in their own ways. BTW, Ray is also in discussion for the MOP award. Although I doubt he gets it, he is still one of the names being bandied about, which shows his value to the team.

There is a reason that Eric Tillman traded Ray. Tillman is an egotistical idiot. And, if you agree with him....well....I don't like hurling personal insults, but since you gave me a psychiatric evaluation of your own....

I believe that you dislike ("hate" is too harsh perhaps) Ray because the vast majority of your posts are about HIM. Whenever you assign blame for Argo losses, Ray's name is nearly always the first one mentioned. I hardly ever hear you critique any other players; in your opinion, it's always Ray's fault. And you never give him credit for wins I'm sure many other posters on here will concur with my assessment.

You obviously never played the position or coached in some capacity where an analytic evaluation is required.
The QB position unlike any other perhaps in sport is the single most important position in a team sport.
A QB is sometime give too much credit for a win or too much blame for a loss?
Ricky is 35 years old, per your own evaluation is a one dimensional QB.
Today the coach failed him again while his execution did not assist.