There is always hope in our Grey Cup that a team can come back. There was NO hope for Carolina as they had ZERO response and looked unprepared for Denver's D. Denver's D was the only part of both teams that looked to be rested and ready to roll, which they did big time. They steam rolled the Carolina O line all night and ran around them like they were pylons. Typical hyped up game that only truly delivers once in a rare while.

How about Cam Newton not even diving after that late fumble. Are you friggin kidding me in the so called biggest game in the world and you play Mr Suck.

The halftime might have been ok just with Coldplay but Beonce or however she spells it looked like a two bit whore with her dancing and her song. The other dude is yet another typical mainstream Bieber type. CRAAAAAP! WOW the most racist country in the world and they try to make Super Bowl halftime look like a racial love in and I even saw pride rainbow flags. PRACTICE WHAT YOU TEND TO PREACH NFL AND USA!!!! FUCK!!!!

Why couldn't we be neighbours with Swedan? I know there are some great folks down south but the majority are like puppets on a string. They buy the BS and are sucked into the hype.