Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
Can you not read the post...the FG would've made it 22-15. So that means it was 22-12, in the 4th quarter with about 3:50 left. They were in Ottawa territory if not inside 30, and they were in the opposite direction of where Hajrallahu missed that 53 yarder in the 2nd quarter.

Ottawa proceeded to get the ball immediately after that 3 and 5 miss and marched it right down the field for the winning TD. Has it come to the point when we're praising the Argo D for giving up 29 points. In Edmonton, fans are taking fits because their defense is giving up an average of 29 points. This Argos D never comes up with a stop when they need one...brutal all around, and of course, they fcuked me on Pick'em again.
I can read but I think that you are mistaken, Gill. The Argos were not anywhere near Ottawa territory at that point in the game. When they tried that 3rd and 5, they were around their own 40 yard line as I recall.

The Argo defence gave up 22 points but 7 of those - and the only TD they allowed - was in garbage time at the end after the offence failed on that aforementioned 3rd and 5 in their own end of the field. They didn't lose that game last night because of their defence.