Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I believe Trestman could play both Fajardo and Mathews depending on the situation. Cody looked like a deer in the headlights when he first came in but did settle down somewhat. Calgary defense did back off a bit late in the game and didn't bring as much pressure but it was a good chance for Cody to get some time at game speed.
    But I can see Trestman starting him and play it by ear from there. Mathews did look good in the second pre-season game in Montreal.

Banned
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I believe Trestman could play both Fajardo and Mathews depending on the situation. Cody looked like a deer in the headlights when he first came in but did settle down somewhat. Calgary defense did back off a bit late in the game and didn't bring as much pressure but it was a good chance for Cody to get some time at game speed.
    But I can see Trestman starting him and play it by ear from there. Mathews did look good in the second pre-season game in Montreal.
    Cody lead team to 2 Field goals and a TD, COMPLETED 6 OF 11 passes a long bomb to Green, the TD he took in himself, I think he was great cold off the bench without reps. Not to mention he has been almost perfect in short yardage, last year threw at least 1 TD, the one I recall was a surprise to the other team as they thought he would run.

I think Cody will be the future if we dont blow it by playing others. The idea of Matthews to me is a terrible idea, just my opinion