Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
I really like the enthusiasm about the pending playoff game in here. But don't forget this is coming from diehard fans. I have not heard anything from the organization other than the minimum I would expect. IE sell tickets to STH and current corporate partners and make tickets available to the general public. I want to be open minded about this. Can someone tell me how that gets us to a sellout? Or better still how it gets us past 12000? The Argos have not hosted a playoff game since 2013 and they have not had one in BMO. It must be me but I expect more from executives that get paid a lot of money and who promised much more two years ago. If the organization is going to rely on existing ticket holders to sell this game for them than I hope ownership will make the necessary changes should only 12000 show up once again. I know for some this is not a popular opinion so this is the last I will comment on it.
I personally anticipate somewhere between 15-20k for the playoff game. Though far from a hopeful sellout, the atmosphere will be excellent, and I'm looking forward to the game.