Quote Originally Posted by Argos1983 View Post
When I look at my invoice it states a different price than the one posted online as the "early bird price" in my account --- mine were invoiced at $152 each instead of $202 each as per the websites listing of "package price" through the map on account manager (Section 221).....is the $50 of savings per that I am being offered because I am being an early "renewer"? Is that what other people are being offered as well? what is the early bird price on 219/227 which I see posted as $172 each?

I am also a STH for other MLSE properties, so am I getting an additional 25% off of that number too and the money back from my playoff refund ($152 x 25% (MLSE discount) = $114 - $18 per playoff ticket so a total of $96 each?) --- are others getting the same types of multiple discounts applied (early bird discount and MLSE STH discount)?

Thanks!
I'm not sure why you were only invoiced at $152 each. The map clearly says early bird pricing and I know that for me, the map sows my seats at $273 each which is what I was invoiced for. Perhaps the $50 discount is your 25% discount for being a STH for other MLSE -- I.e. $202 * 25% = about $50). Would be interested to know what your $50 discount is if you find out.