Banned
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    It is a shame there hasn't been a locker room sale the past few seasons. It looks like they are trying to make a few extra bucks as they are selling some game worn jerseys on ArgosShop.ca for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    Are they not giving away the game worn jerseys to the STH this year as you sign up?
    As ArgoGabe22 mentioned above some of the stuff that would be in a locker room sale is being awarded to STH in the early bird renewal draws.

On another note, CFLShop.ca has free shipping until tomorrow:

EDIT: Shortly after I posted here I went to ArgosShop.ca to buy a goal line scarf:

TOA-Goaline-Scarve_large.jpg

But it's no longer listed on the site. I went over to Rogers Centre to see if they possibly had any and they currently have 0 Argos items on display at the Gate 5 Jays Shop. I asked an associate about Argos merch and she said they a few items in the back but most of it is "off site" and if I knew what I wanted specifically she could check. I didn't bother to get her to check for the scarf but I did find it on sale on Sears.ca until tomorrow. It's $19.49 plus tax & shipping is $7.95 so it comes to $29.97 total. If you buy $100 worth of stuff shipping is free. It was $27.99 on ArgosShop.ca but I don't know if that included tax & shipping. There are few other Argo/CFL items on Sears.ca as well.
    Last edited by T-Bone; 12-10-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofandave View Post
    I was in the Old Navy store in Burlington Mall today and they have 10 Argo car flags as well as some Argo t-shirts.
    The Old Navy store in Burlington Mall has reduced the price of Argo car flags to $5 and Argo t-shirts to $10.

Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    A few game worn jerseys are now available online. After tax and fees I think it comes out to be $169 each. http://toronto-argos-store.myshopify...mpaign=twitter
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    I find it kind of funny that a game worn jersey works out cheaper than a replica.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Shortly after I posted here I went to ArgosShop.ca to buy a goal line scarf:

TOA-Goaline-Scarve_large.jpg

But it's no longer listed on the site. I went over to Rogers Centre to see if they possibly had any and they currently have 0 Argos items on display at the Gate 5 Jays Shop. I asked an associate about Argos merch and she said they a few items in the back but most of it is "off site" and if I knew what I wanted specifically she could check. I didn't bother to get her to check for the scarf but I did find it on sale on Sears.ca until tomorrow. It's $19.49 plus tax & shipping is $7.95 so it comes to $29.97 total. If you buy $100 worth of stuff shipping is free. It was $27.99 on ArgosShop.ca but I don't know if that included tax & shipping. There are few other Argo/CFL items on Sears.ca as well.
    The scarf is now $17.99 until December 18th at Sears.ca. Also I placed an order with ArgosShop.ca and the prices don't include tax. At checkout I was given two shipping options "Front Office Pick Up $5" or "Delivery $9.95."

I wouldn't be surprised if the Argos have opted for the online store because Rogers Centre is charging them for retail space at the Jays Shop. That's just a guess on my behalf but I find it odd that there is no Argos merchandise at all at the Jays Shop currently. In the past they always had a small section in the back.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Happy that they have an online store but am not happy with the shipping prices and lack of communication. Close to 20 dollars to ship a hat to BC and with their new holiday sale, the Spirit Flatbrim hat says it is on sale for 25 but the L/XL is still regular price. No replies to emails asking for clarification.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Happy that they have an online store but am not happy with the shipping prices and lack of communication. Close to 20 dollars to ship a hat to BC and with their new holiday sale, the Spirit Flatbrim hat says it is on sale for 25 but the L/XL is still regular price. No replies to emails asking for clarification.
    That is unfortunate that they haven't responsed to your inquiry and $20 does seem over priced to ship a hat, even to BC. I would reply to one of their ArgosShop.ca related tweets about not getting a reply via e-mail, see if you get a response that way.

I choose the "Front Office Pick Up $5" option for my order and I got a confirmation/receipt via e-mail. The e-mail has no instructions though as to where or when I can pick up my order. I've been to their office before but you would think they would include that info in the e-mail.

Achievements:
    Level
    They are clearly working things out for the first time. When I purchased a jersey, no shipping options were included and I'm guessing T-Bone ordered his after mine. They did send me an email if I want it shipped or if I can pick it up but no price was mentioned.

Boatman
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    This 1997 Grey Cup Pendant is for sale !

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-jewelry-watch...ationFlag=true

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    They are clearly working things out for the first time. When I purchased a jersey, no shipping options were included and I'm guessing T-Bone ordered his after mine. They did send me an email if I want it shipped or if I can pick it up but no price was mentioned.
    I did get an e-mail today with pick up instructions. $5 for pick up though is a bit of a cash grab. Luckily I work not to far from the Argos offices and it's not that far out of my way.

EDIT: I just got my scarf from Sears.ca. It looks good.
    Last edited by T-Bone; 12-15-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    The Old Navy store in Burlington Mall has reduced the price of Argo car flags to $5 and Argo t-shirts to $10.
    I went to the Old Navy store at the Bramalea City Centre and they have reduced the price of Argo car flags but only to $14 (regular price is $19.50). The SportChek store at the BCC has a good selection of Argo shirts and hats. I also went to the Old Navy Store (upstairs) at Square One and they have Argo car flags for $11. I didn't see any Argo merchandise at the SportChek store just north of Square One. At the Erin Mills Town Centre, I did not find any Argo car flags at Old Navy but they have t-shirts for $10. The SportChek store at the EMTC also has a good selection of Argo merchandise.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    I went to the Old Navy store at the Bramalea City Centre and they have reduced the price of Argo car flags but only to $14 (regular price is $19.50). The SportChek store at the BCC has a good selection of Argo shirts and hats. I also went to the Old Navy Store (upstairs) at Square One and they have Argo car flags for $11. I didn't see any Argo merchandise at the SportChek store just north of Square One. At the Erin Mills Town Centre, I did not find any Argo car flags at Old Navy but they have t-shirts for $10. The SportChek store at the EMTC also has a good selection of Argo merchandise.
    Correction: It's the SportChek store near Square One that has a good selection of Argo merchandise and the SportChek store at the EMTC that didn't have any Argo merchandise.

Achievements:
    Level
    Winners by my house has 3XL Argos boat logo (blank) jerseys for $12.99. They are pretty plain and 3XL. Point being the one by yours may have other sizes unless Winners just got picked up liquidated sizes like 3XL.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Would be interested in one of those jerseys if I could find them!

Has anyone had any luck at all finding toques? I've been looking for five years and haven't found what I'm looking for - I can find many of them for each of the other eight CFL teams, but no Argos. I'm looking for the popular pom knit type - with the pom on the top, rollover at the bottom. I found one that didn't have the rollover on Reebok's site. I did find one that fit the bill, but it was over $40 with shipping from a place in Ottawa...which would be okay if they weren't sold out! The New Era toques are far too tight for me, but anything by Reebok or 47 brand (those are the three main CFL toque manufacturers) would work great. Thanks!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    Winners by my house has 3XL Argos boat logo (blank) jerseys for $12.99. They are pretty plain and 3XL. Point being the one by yours may have other sizes unless Winners just got picked up liquidated sizes like 3XL.
    I've checked the Winners stores in Milton and Oakville and they didn't have anything CFL. Where is the store with the Argo jerseys?

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Lots of Argo merchandise at the Canadian Tire store on Yonge and Dundas. Hats, tee-shirts, car flags, mugs etc.

They also have Jays, Leafs, Raptors and Canadiens merchandise. I didn't see any TFC.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Wish I could get a old school Argo Toque..... or something with the Argo boat logo on it... I wish our third Jersey at some point could incorporate the old boat logo... if there is a site when I can get old school ARGO Toque or boat shirt for guys....please post here .... Thanks ... .go Arrgos !!!

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    It looks like CFLShop.ca has been revamped. They have a bunch of Argos stuff on sale currently and shipping is free on orders over $99.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    It looks like CFLShop.ca has been revamped. They have a bunch of Argos stuff on sale currently and shipping is free on orders over $99.
    Some pretty good deals. Thanks for posting.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Some pretty good deals. Thanks for posting.
    No problem. It looks like Lids purchased Jersey City that was running CFLShop.ca before: LIDS Sports Group Acquires Jersey City Canada

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    No problem. It looks like Lids purchased Jersey City that was running CFLShop.ca before: LIDS Sports Group Acquires Jersey City Canada
    That could mean that any LIDS online coupon codes could be applicable to the CFLshop, as Jersey City codes used to be as well, so keep an eye out for those.