Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rdavies View Post
    Emile Dupre in the Maritimes.

Not the greatest broadcast in the world but a lotta fun for a kid's first venture into the world of TV. Notice Man Mountain Mike (Makhan Singh in Calgary) Bastion Booger/Norman the Lunatic, a very underrated wrestler. My ol' buddies Killer Karl Krupp RIP and Sweet Daddy Siki are in this program as well.

In my career in TV which only lasted 10 years (because I hated working in news and had to get out) that show was the most fun that I had.

Oh yeah, the show also had that iconic opening theme "Let Their Be Drums" which you would have heard Bubbles of the TPB play whenever he donned the mask of the Green Bastard. : )

Nice. Leo Burke, Rudy and Bobby Kay, the Beast, Steven Pettipas (Sheik Ali in Quebec mid 80's)..some really good workers.

His son Renee was a great worker, but for some reason WWE didn't give him the push he should have received.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Rene got a decent push but I think he had a lot of substance abuse issues and maybe some heat with the boys, but he was a great talent.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rdavies View Post
    Rene got a decent push but I think he had a lot of substance abuse issues and maybe some heat with the boys, but he was a great talent.
    LOL...you just described 90% of the locker room.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Nice. Leo Burke, Rudy and Bobby Kay, the Beast, Steven Pettipas (Sheik Ali in Quebec mid 80's)..some really good workers.
    It's funny that when we got into our teenage years and a little "wiser" to the world we thought it was a bunch of BS when the Beast would say that he just got back from New Zealand or Texas instead of what we thought was an extensive tour of Berwick NS. :)

But later on we find it was all true and that the Cormier brothers had some fairly good runs in other territories, Leo especially had many regional titles.

Petitpas should have done better, some bad luck, injuries, bad decisions (reluctance to travel) made his career less than it should have been.